As you set your weight loss objectives to an extreme level, it is best to keep in mind that the body must be subject to increase loads and demands each time your exercise routine progresses, as one way of improving your tolerance to intense pressure and hard work. In this manner, you’re able to improve your physical fitness level – something that is greatly important for a fitness buff like you.
If you want to know other fitness and health tips, the following bits and pieces of advices from health and fitness experts must be met:
1. Take time to plan your program – Getting into a rigorous training at the gym or even by simply doing your fitness program at home requires one to have an overall plan. It is important to realize that not all physical endurance and activities are equal in value and offer one and the same benefits to the body. Only those routines entailing continuous, dynamic, and powerful movements are the ones possessing extreme contributions to cardiovascular fitness. This means to say that in order for one to obtain significant physical development and progress in ones training program, the following criteria must be present: Intensity, Duration, and Frequency.
2. Once is not enough – Endurance programs are ideally performed on a daily basis, but excellent results can also be obtained if you go on a rigorous training for at least three times a week. It isn’t sufficient, therefore, to do everything in a day in the name of fat loss. Research has proved that a person who stays on a desk bound state even for just three days will most likely lose 5 to 10 percent of his body conditioning. Then again, a month of idleness can result to significant loss of almost 80 percent overall body conditioning.
3. Cancer rolls and caffeine drinks are a no-no – If you’re in strict endurance training, cigarettes and coffee drinks are proscribed. These things can alter your pulse rate especially during training. So, it is a sound idea to make no use of them, or if you can’t seem to let go of these forms of addiction, better yet use them at least 2 to 3 hours before jump starting your endurance training.
4. Drugs, alcoholic beverages, and antibiotics are prohibited – There have been recorded deaths in the past concerning these forbidden things, and exercising under the influence of any of these can do you more harm than good. Or worse, can lead to death. Thus, if you’re taking any sort of medication especially antibiotics, it is best to consult your doctor as to which workout or activity is best for your health condition.
5. Eat only those that are right for the body – You very well know that fruits and vegetables are the surest way to go if you want to stay fit and healthy. Exercising without a proper diet is counter productive. So, if you want to ascertain that you’ll achieve the healthy body that you want, eat the right foods and exercise.